Sunday, May 15, 2016

Follow me on Instagram!

Hey now! i joined Instagram a while ago and am still trying to figure it all out. Our cell phone is technically a emergency phone, and the husband and i share it. i really only use it when i'm not at home, which isn't very often. lol. i only go out maybe once every two weeks if i can help it.  My husband usually has it, and uses it for his glass business. He's found that it really helps to promote his work and find new customers.

So i've started trying to post on there more often, and use the appropriate hashtags to further my reach. Most of the photos i post are from my facebook, because i haven't mastered the camera on the phone yet.  i post a variety of nature, gardening and crafting pictures.

Anyhow, if you'd like to follow along on Instagram, my user name is enchantedtree.   https://www.instagram.com/enchantedtree/


i do not automatically follow back if i don't recognize the name, so if you would like me to follow you back be sure and comment below with your user name. i hope you enjoy my photos!


0 comments:

Post a Comment